Item(s) has been successfully added!Checkout now
Gift your friends and family with a NOC Gift Card and treat them to our curation of delicious coffee and brunch for any occasion.
The physical NOC Gift Card is preloaded with HKD 100 cash values for purchases at any NOC location in Hong Kong. Please visit us to check or increase your card balance.
1. The Gift Card must be presented upon order placement.
2. The Gift Card does not apply to workshops, our e-shop, or any online marketplaces.
3. HKD 100 is the minimum value storable per Gift Card. The value must be added in multiples of HKD 100. The top-up service is available at physical stores in Hong Kong only.
4. If the card balance is insufficient to pay the required transaction, the card can be used in combination with cash, credit cards, EPS, or Octopus card to settle the rest of the payment.
5. The Gift Card cannot be replaced, resold, and exchanged for cash.
6. The Gift Card is non-refundable. Values in the Gift Card are non-returnable, non-refundable, non-divisible, and non-transferable.
7. NOC Hong Kong Limited cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen, or misused cards.
8. NOC Hong Kong Limited reserves the right to correct the balance of the Gift Card for any billing or administration issues. If the customer has any questions regarding transaction history or any such correction, or if the customer disputes any transaction or correction that has been assessed against the credit balance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. NOC Hong Kong Limited reserves the right of final decisions in case of any disputes.
Your Coffee Order
Self pick-up is currently available at our Roastery store only. Orders made before 9am every day will be ready for pick-up within the same business day (weekends and public holidays excluded).
Delivery within Hong Kong is available to all areas via SF Express. Orders made before 9am every day will be dispatched within the same business day (weekends and public holidays excluded); delivery dates and times are subject to the courier service provider’s delivery schedules, and delivery to remote areas may take more time to arrive. To ensure your order is promptly delivered, remember to provide us with a valid, Hong Kong-based mobile phone number.
You can also pick up your package from a SF Express Service Center – simply choose the center that is the most convenient for you, and enter its location code and address as your own address during check-out.
Due to COVID-19, international deliveries to Japan, South Korea, Canada and Australia are currently unavailable, whilst deliveries to Taiwan, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, USA and the United Kingdom are available via Hongkong Post and FedEx. If you are located outside of these countries and would like to make a purchase, please contact us via email@example.com. For international orders, please note that your order may be subject to import taxes and customs clearance may delay the shipping process.
You will receive e-mail confirmations when you place your order online, and when your order is dispatched. You will also be provided with information on how to track your order. Transit time estimations are provided by respective courier/shipment service providers and are not necessarily guaranteed. Whilst we try to ensure your order is dispatched as soon as possible, we cannot accept responsibilities for late deliveries due to factors outside of our control. Import duties or taxes may be applicable, and customs delays may occur regardless. We aim to process your orders within one business day. Should the despatch of your order be delayed for any reason, we will notify you via e-mail within 48 hours of order confirmation.
Coffee – We will not be able to accept returns nor refund on coffee due to its perishable nature. If you have any questions regarding our coffee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – our team at the Roastery will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Merchandise – We will gladly accept returns or exchange on defective items. If you need to exchange or return an item, please e-mail us at email@example.com and provide us with your date of purchase, invoice number, name, contact information and a short description and photographic evidence of the defective item. We will contact you with information on how we will process your return. However, we will not be able to refund the initial shipping fees of your order.
Please note that we will not be able to accept returns or exchange based on change of mind.
Your payment data is encrypted with AES-256. Your payment process complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). We do not have access to your card information, nor do we store your payment details.